Terms And Condition
Mountain Trotters Treks and Expedition PVT. LTD. requests you to read these booking terms and conditions of Mountain Trotters carefully and to understand them before booking your trip with us. This Booking Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between Mountain Trotters and you which contain important information about services provided by Mountain Trotters and set out the basis of your legal relationship with Mountain Trotters.
Bookings and Payments:
- To process a Booking you must send us a completed booking form with 20% non-refundable deposit as detailed below. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- We require you to send a copy of each passport and passport size photo by email to our Kathmandu office which is used to issue the permits in advance for trekking, climbing and other adventure activities.
- After receiving photo copy of your passport and the completed booking form with your 20% non-refundable deposit, we will send you final confirmation receipt.
- All deposits required are per person per trip.
- Please contact us regarding direct deposit details.
- A bank service charge may apply and should be paid at the time of deposit.
- We only accept Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy will be added for card processing fee.
- Remaining balance can be paid cash up on your arrival at Kathmandu but you need to pay full amount minimum 20 days before the trip departure date if you are willing to pay by your credit card.
- Mountain Trotters reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
- Where possible we will accept your last minute booking 2 days prior to tour departure date, full payment is then required.
1. Bank Transfer:
Beneficiary: Mountain Trotters Treks and Expedition PVT. LTD.
BANK A/C NO:
2. Fax Payment:
Fill the form: http://www.alpinenepal.com.np/fax_payment.php
Merchant ID No: Please Contact us for MID No.
Pay to M/S: Mountain Trotters Treks and Expedition PVT. LTD.
Cancellation & Booking Changes:
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 20 days prior to trip departure and must be made in written, such notice commences from the day notice is received. Cancellation shall be valid with approval from the company after receiving documentation. The Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and a cancellation charge of 20% of the total trip amount would be deducted from the advance paid.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide the cancellation notice less than 20 days before trip departure.
- There will be no refund if a group member leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required. While every effort will be made, changes cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are prevented from travelling on the tour by genuine circumstances, for example (without restriction) because of death, injury or serious illness of the passenger, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, you may postpone or transfer your booking to another person, provided they meet all the requirements relating to that tour. You must provide proof of why you are unable to travel at the time you change your booking. A fee of $100.00US per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour no less than two weeks prior to trip departure. There will be no options available 14 days before trip departure.
Passport and Visas:
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients.
A legal guardian must accompany all travellers under the age of eighteen. If you have a question regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.
In order to collect information from you to making a booking through Mountain Trotters we ask many questions to obtain the necessary permits etc. No private or personal information that you supply to us when making a booking will be disclosed for any other purposes.
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Therefore Mountain Trotters and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.