The Bardia Wildlife Safari Tour is the best way to see the jungle. No other trip into Bardia goes as deep into the dense jungle as the Safari Tour!.
Situated in the mid far western Terai, in a remote part of Nepal, bordered by the Karnali River, the National Park covers 968 sq. km. It is 585 km from Kathmandu. The park is the largest and most undisturbed expanse of wilderness in southern Nepal. Although the largest park it is least explored by foreign tourists.
Bardia Jungle Safari Tour is the one of the popular tour package to explore the largest and most undistributed national park of Nepal. This 2 nights and 3 days Bardia Wildlife Tour takes you to the park covered with forest, with the balanced mixture of grassland, savannah and riverine forest.
The park comprises 839 species of flora and about 642 species of fauna. Bardia National Park provides habitat to at least 53 mammals including rhinoceros, wild elephant, Bengal Tiger, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphin.
- 3 Nights 4 Days Bardia wildlife safari
- Special tiger tracking deep inside Bardia National Parks
- A glance into the indigenous Tharu community’s lifestyle & culture
- Encounter with the great one-horned rhino and other wild animals
- Beautiful sunset view from the bank of the Karnali River
- Maximum possibilities of spotting the Royal Bengal Tiger
- Different species of flora and fauna in Bardia National National
- A panoramic view of the Himalayas Kathmandu- Nepalung- Kathmandu flight