Travelers from all over the world who want to experience the wildlife atmosphere the Chitwan Jungle Safari is the best option for them.
Chitwan National Park is Nepal’s First National Park, home to the indigenous species of flora and Fauna, located in the lowland of Nepal in the Chitwan District. It was established in 1973 as the Royal Chitwan National Park and was granted the status of a World Heritage site in 1984. it covers an area of 952.63 sq kilometers/367.81 sq miles, its range between 100m to 815m elevation.
One of the options to see the wildlife in Chitwan national park is to go on a jeep safari. During this trip you will sit in de back of an open jeep to see the animals. The driver will stop to show places and animals. You will have a great opportunity to get some good pictures this way.
During the trip, the guide will hang at the back of the vehicle to spot animals. He will also give information about the environment and the wildlife.
We offer a package tour for Chitwan National Park, where you can have your holidays relaxable with jeep safari, jungle walk, bird watching, canoeing, culture visit and traditional shows and many more activities to make much enjoyable trip for you.
- An opportunity to explore the finest and Nepal’s first National Park as well as an ideal Jungle Safari Destination in South Asia.
- You can join the activities after a 4/5-hour drive from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Lumbini and a 25-minute flight from Pokhara/Kathmandu.
- Soak in the immense flora and fauna of the National Park
- Stunning walking around the Villages, riverside, and National Park
- Enjoy the Jungle Safari in a Jeep and observe the several wild animals and birds.
- Stay at the resort and have your meals from the beautiful restaurant
- Resort offers a comfortable bed, a beautifully decorated room, and soak in a swimming pool in the courtyard of the resort.
- Enjoy the local food, culture, lifestyle, and cultural activities.