Annapurna circuit is in north-central Nepal that includes two peaks over 8,000 meters, thirteen peaks over 7,000 meters, and sixteen more above 6,000 meters mountains. The Annapurna circuit is a well-known trekking destination.
The Annapurna circuit trek, known as Annapurna round or Thorong la pass trekking. Annapurna Circuit or circles of the Annapurna Himal ranges itself includes Nilgiri and Fishtail.
Annapurna circuit trek reaches an altitude of 5,416 meters in top of Thorong La pass, touching the edge of the fabled Tibetan plateau. Annapurna is a magnificent mountain scenery.
Generally, treks above 5,000m are regarded as challenging. Hence, Everest Base Camp treks are much more challenging than the Annapurna circuit trek. Higher altitudes mean lower oxygen levels and hikes become very exhaustive. The temperature also falls at higher altitudes.
- Sightseeing in UNESCO heritage sights of Kathmandu valley
- Skip newly build road trekking by driving with private vehicle
- Panoramic mountains and diverse ethnic villages
- Sightseeing around Manang village and visit Gangapurna Glacier Lake
- Crossing the Thorung-La Pass over 5416 meters
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath, Apple field villages down from Muktianth
- Walking through the world’s deepest gorge and the Kaligandaki valley
- Trekking with profesional guide and supporter