Manaslu Circuit Trek is a picturesque and undoubtedly off-beaten journey in Nepal. It is probably the most underrated trekking route and one of the most popular restricted Treks in the Manaslu Region of Nepal. The 16 Days Manaslu Trek is an enthralling destination after Everest, Annapurna, and Langtang.
Interestingly, this is among a few trekking regions where single solo trekkers are allowed as should be two people in a group. Trekking must be headed by the Nepal Government licensed trekking guide with a special permit and ACAP permit too. Mount Manaslu (8163m) is the world’s 8th tallest peak and it’s a major attraction of the Manaslu region.
This Manaslu Circuit Trek journey will allow you to explore mesmerizing natural terrains. Traveling through the virgin landscapes is something that you will cherish for a long time. The Manaslu Circuit Trek difficulty is generally considered moderately challenging.
The total distance of the Manaslu Circuit is 177 kilometers (110 miles). The distance can, however, differ from itinerary to itinerary. Some trekking companies like to start in Arughat Bazar where others only start at Soti Khola.
- The majestic views of snow-capped mountains, including Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Larke peak, etc., from Larke la pass.
- Experiencing the unique culture, heritage, and lifestyle of the Himalayan people
- Magical views of Himalayan mountains, green forests, serene rivers, and other landscapes
- Observing snow-capped mountains of the region, including Himlung Himal, Manaslu, Annapurna, Kang Guru, Cheo Himal, and others
- Crossing Larkya La Pass, which is the highest point along the trail
- Passing through dense forests and exploring rich and endangered flora and fauna of region including Himalayan Tahr, snow leopard, and others
- Incredible hospitality of local people