Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek is not like other treks in the Himalayas. To get the best out of the journey, you have to trek with a native who well understands the region and the locals.
Kanchenjunga is a well-protected hidden treasure in Nepal located in the far eastern part of the country and borders Sikkim, India.
Not many travelers know about the adventurous trekking route of the Kanchenjunga Circuit, and on top of that, the special permits & challenging trails keep most of the trekkers away from Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek.
Trekking with us will allow you to trek with an experienced native trek guide. Our Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek itinerary is well-designed and can be customized as per your needs.
All of our policies related to treks and tours in Nepal are transparent and involve no hidden clauses/charges. We are a team of very friendly and flexible travelers who love to explore and share journeys with like-minded people. Our two decades of expertise in the field make us your best trekking partner for Kanchenjunga Circuit Trekking.
Check out these similar adventure packages- Upper Dolpo Trek, Manaslu Circuit Trek, and Makalu Trek.
- Explore the hidden corners of Mt. Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain in the world
- Trek in a restricted area in Nepal
- A magical journey that takes you back in time and presents you with an adventurous trip full of the breathtaking mountain panorama
- Walk in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area abundant in flora & fauna
- Trodden less-crowded trail, lush forests, stunning waterfalls, rivers, beautiful villages, and welcoming villagers
- Cross passes, thrilling suspension bridges, and meadows
- Reach the north base camp of Mt. Kanchenjunga
- Come across the Tibetan Buddhist lifestyle of the locals and visit ancient monasteries along the trail