Our Everest Heli Ride for Breakfast tour takes 4 hours from Kathmandu including 1 hours breakfast at Yeti Mountain Home, Kongde.
Everest Helicopter Tour for Breakfast is a time-saver to have a pleasant experience on Everest in just one day. Well, the Khumbu region’s natural beauty is best seen from the sky, where you can soak in the entire expanse of snow-capped Himalayas, glaciers, and Sherpa settlement.
Early morning (06:30 am) take a spectacular helicopter flight from Kathmandu airport to Lukla in the Everest region. After a short stop, continue on to Everest base camp (overfly only). Proceed to Yeti Mountain Home, Kongde – one of the highest lodges in the world at 4250 meters for breakfast.
The ultimate helicopter ride to experience the triumphant Mt Everest from close proximity. Stop at the stunning vantage point of Kalapathhar for an unparalleled view of the Khumbu region Mountains.
These rides are customized to best suit tourists visiting Nepal who have very limited time and are unable to directly visit sites. These tours are suitable for the elderly, who cannot climb or trek and for visitors with impaired mobility.
- You will enjoy the joyful Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to the base of the world’s tallest mountain.
- You can have the privilege of landing at Kala Patthar, 5545 meters in an hour.
- You will arrive at the Everest Base Camp, without a drop of sweat or lethargy, with a comfortable flight.
- Breakfast at Yeti Mountain Home, Kongde
- You’ll see some of the best mountain views in the world.
- No need to trek for days to get to the Everest Base Camp. You can wave to the hikers far below as you enjoy the aerial view of the area.