Chulu East Peak Climbing is one of the most popular trekking peaks in Annapurna region offering beautiful views of Himalayas of Mt. Dhaulagiri(8167m), Mt. Manaslu(8163m), Mt. Annapurna(8091m) and snow capped mountains of Annapurna Trekking Trails.
Chulu East Peak Climbing is relatively easier compared to other immoderate treks. But it too encompasses off-the-beaten routes, sharp inclines, and glaciated terrains. Trek from base camp is long and strenuous with a precipitous ascent, and high cliffs.
Autumn and Spring are considered the best time for Chulu Peak climbing in Nepal. Adventure peak climbing can be done in the months of September to November during Autumn whereas the months of March to May are the best time during the Spring season
- Chulu East Peak is one of the highly-rated trekking peaks in Nepal
- Chulu East Peak is the straightforward trekking peak in the Annapurna region.
- Explore the beautiful Gurung Villages in Annapurna Region
- Chulu East Peak Climbing trip is a combined trekking experience with the most popular Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
- Chulu East Peak Summit climbers enjoy the panoramic views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.