Island peak has an impressive, high glacier facing west that rises from the Lhotse glacier which is bit tough, nevertheless the magnificent views from summit is one hundred percent rewarding for all the efforts.
Everest region is not just famous for the world’s highest mountain but also for its Sherpa people, beautiful villages, great culture and beautiful monastery. Apart from this the natural and colorful flora and fauna beautifies the sagarmatha national park. However the story of yeti is still a mystery of khumbu region.
The 17 days trek to an island peak adds an amazing experience in life as that takes you to, many days of mountain sunshine that is filled with adventure to cleanse your soul. We live in a beautiful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure.
We offers exceptional service with well-planned trips that allow for sufficient acclimatization to promote the health and well-being of climbers. The company have been successfully leading island peak climbing expeditions for many years with a team of highly skilled and fearless Sherpa guides who are equipped to handle any unexpected events that may occur in the Himalayan region.
- The Island Peak Summit at 6189 meters and the views from the peak
- Side trip to Everest Base Camp at 5364 meters & Kalapatthar at 5545 meters
- Amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Chumbu, Thamserku, Kangtega, Taboche & Lobuche from Kalapatthar
- The biggest monastery in the Everest Region, Tengboche Monastery at Tengboche
- Magnificent vistas of Khumbu Icefalls & Glaciers
- Traditional Sherpa settlements, friendly Sherpa people, and their unique and rich Tibetan Buddhism culture, tradition, custom, lifestyle, and hospitality
- Discover the unique flora and wildlife on the trail inside the Sagarmatha National Park