Kathmandu valley comprises of three historical cities: Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. These cities are renowned for art, architecture, medieval temples and palaces having a history that speaks of gods and goddess surrounded by myths and legends.
Within the close vicinity Seven World Heritage Sites are located; Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunarayan Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
Kathmandu’s top sites are spread throughout the sprawling capital, meaning most visitors end up missing key attractions. On this action-packed day tour, you’ll cover all of the region’s UNESCO-listed highlights.
Travel in a comfortable private car between locations in the city, with a private guide on-hand to supply information and background. You’ll also enjoy lunch in stunning Bhaktapur and venture to Changu Narayan, the oldest temple in the Kathmandu Valley.
Get a comprehensive tour of Kathmandu, focused on its UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in a single day. With a guide in the lead, you’ll follow a curated itinerary designed to show you the best of the city, including Swoyambhu, Patan Durbar Square, Bouddha and Pashupati. Your guide will provide primer on Nepali culture and tradition through narration as you travel.
- Exploring 7 UNESCO World Heritages site.
- Understanding the ancient history of Nepalese culture.
- Glimpse of the living goddess of Nepal “Kumari” while visiting Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Historical museums and local artifacts shops.
- Ancient history rich religious temples, statues, and monuments.
- Ongoing religious rituals around Pashupatinath Temple.