Jomsom Muktinath Tour is the most popular religious trip for both Hindus and Buddhist that starts from Jomosom and ends at the same place.
It is the most popular destination for pilgrims due to its holy shrine called Muktinath Temple. It is named from the combination of two words Mukti+ Nath. Here, Mukti means salvation and Nath means God.It is located on the elevation 3760 m. Accoding to legend, Hindu believes that Lord Vishnu got salvation from the curse of Brinda (wife of Jalandhar) here.
Therefore he is worshipped as Muktinath (Lit. the lord of salvation). The holy shrine, which is said to have risen on its own, is one of eight such shrines (the others include Srirangam, Sri Mushnam, Tirupati, Naimisaranyam, Thottadri, Pushkaram, and Badrinath).
It is also one of 108 Vaishnava shrines. It carries great signicance for all human beings in the south Asian sub-Continent. It is a symbol of religious symbiosis between Buddhist and Hindus.You can reach to Jomsom by flight or Heli or by Jeep.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu travel by flight.
- Scenic flight between Pokhara to Jomsom.
- Visit to Pashupatinath temple and Jalnarayan temple in Kathmandu.
- Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- Memorable adventure drive from Jomsom to Muktinath.